How aluminum foil lunch boxes are heated in the microwave
1. Please tear off the aluminum cover before use (Note:open the cover, it can not be heated under sealed conditions).
2. The food should be filled in the lunch box, and at least it must be filled to 80%.
3. The lunch box should be placed in the middle of the microwave turntable. (Note: If your microwave oven is a metal turntable, please place a ceramic or glass base under the lunch box.)
4. The lunch box must not touch the four walls with the microwave oven, at least 2 cm away from the wall of the microwave oven.
5. Only put one microwave in a microwave oven for heating.